- NFC students will receive a detailed review of their written assignment, such as a paragraph or an essay, regardless of the stage of the drafting process and subject.
- ASC Tutors will not edit the written assignment, but will insert comments within the student's submission and address the student's most common grammar and mechanics issues.
- An online writing consultation form must be submitted with every sample of your writing. A writing submission lacking a consultation form will not be reviewed until the consultation form is received.
- Submitting an online writing consultation implies that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions established by the ASC Tutor Lab.
- Once your writing sample has been emailed back to you as a Microsoft Word document, you must download the document, go to the "Review" tab, and make sure "show comments" and "simple markup" are chose in order to correctly see the tutor's comments/highlights.
Please complete the following steps to submit a sample of your writing:
Step 1: Read and accept our terms and conditions.
Step 2: Complete our WRITING CONSULTATION FORM. Attach your writing sample at the bottom of the form. Your Google account is your @go.nfc.edu email.
Step 3 (optional): From your NFC email, send a new message to email@example.com if you accidentally forgot to attach your paper to the form.